I’ve been asked by many customers over previous months if I have any Formula 1 products.
Well here is an A1 map of every Formula 1 Circuit since the Championship started in 1950.
So as well as all the British tracks Aintree, Brands Hatch, Donnington, Silverstone and the famous
circuits, Imola, Monte Carlo, Monza and Spa, the map carries all the less known ones Morocco,
Berlin, Reims and Caesar’s Palace.
So complete it covers all the circuits, 70 of them.
The map also carries a great deal of detail and includes;
- Start and Finish Line Indicator
- The mileage of each track
- Nationality of the track indicated by flag
- Whether the track is clockwise or anti clockwise
- Dates of Grand Prix’s hosted
- Amount of Grand Prix’s hosted
Printed on fine art 250 gsm paper, this would be ideal for any F1 fan and looks great and like the
football tube maps can be looked at over and over again.
Available in a tube at £35 and includes postage anywhere in the world.