Each (coloured) line represents a period in The Potters history from their formation as Stoke Ramblers to the present day.
- Depicting all the major events in the history of the club, trophies, players, managers.
- The centre line is an “icons” line representing all the greats, McCue, Skeels, Smith, Bloor, Matthews, McGrory
- Great detail including managers, player appearances, goals, trophies, City’s League Cup win and every promotion and championship.
- Information detailing the development of The Victoria Ground, The Britannia Stadium, the kit and the club badge.
- Extensively footnoted to include important events and people in the clubs history.
- Printed on 250 gsm art paper available in A3 and A2 as a print and is ideal for framing or just putting on the wall.
- Full of vivid colours and a great combination of football history and the iconic tube map.
- The A2 size is particularly impressive for bedrooms, offices, landings and other larger areas.
We now offer the Stoke City map framed and mounted in A2 and A3 in various frame colours
- Priced at A3 – £24 as a print this includes postage to anywhere in the world.
- Priced at A2 – £32 as a print this includes postage to anywhere in the world.
- Priced at A3 – £80 professionally framed and mounted and posted anywhere in the UK
- Priced at A2 – £90 professionally framed and mounted and posted anywhere in the UK
Please note the framing service is only available for UK customers. For your information regarding paper sizes – A3 (print is landscape) is 29.7 cms height and 42 cm long. (Two sheets of A4.) A2 is 42 cms high and 59.4cms width. (I would recommend an A3 for smaller walls, particularly recommended for toilets!) and A2 for larger wall space.
A2 Black Frame & White Mount, A2 Print, A2 White Frame & Mount, A3 Black Frame & White Mount, A3 Print, A3 White Frame & Mount