Each line represents a period in Wales`s history from their formation at The Castle Hotel in Neath to the present day, including Gaitland, Warburton, North, Wyn Jones etc
- Depicting all the major events in the history of Welsh rugby, formation, Grand Slams trophies, players, coaches.
- The centre line is an “icons” line representing all the greats, Edwards, JPR, Bennett, John etc.
- Great detail including player appearances, points, Lions, Barbarians and captains.
Information detailing the development of The Arms Park and its transformation to The Millennium Stadium.
- Extensively footnoted to include important events and people in the Welsh Rugby history.
- Printed on 250 gsm art paper available in A3 as a print and is ideal for framing or just putting on the wall.
- Full of vivid colours and a great combination of football history and the iconic tube map.
- The A2 size is particularly impressive for bedrooms, offices, landings and other larger areas.
We now offer the Wales Rugby map framed and mounted in A2 and A3 in various colours
- Priced at A3 – £24 as a print this includes postage to anywhere in the world.
- Priced at A2 – £32 as a print this includes postage to anywhere in the world.
- Priced at A3 – £80 professionally framed and mounted and posted anywhere in the UK
- Priced at A2 – £90 professionally framed and mounted and posted anywhere in the UK
Please note the framing service is only available for UK customers.
For your information regarding paper sizes – A3 (print is landscape) is 29.7 cms height and 42 cm long. (Two sheets of A4. A2 is 42 cms high and 59.4cms width
A2 Black Frame & White Mount, A2 Print, A2 White Frame & Mount, A3 Black Frame & White Mount, A3 Print, A3 White Frame & Mount